Rest in Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rip Assaultcube clan

Latest topics
»  rIp Slayer swisher and Siggy
ExaltED app Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:55 pm by ~$TR!K3R~

» sNeSs application
ExaltED app Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 pm by ~$TR!K3R~

» (L) =rIp= vs !69
ExaltED app Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:42 pm by Swisher1

» (W) =rIp= vs |#KM*|
ExaltED app Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:43 pm by Swisher1

» We are changing tag
ExaltED app Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:44 pm by Swisher1

» Activity & ping
ExaltED app Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:23 pm by Swisher1

» Fun 1v1! =D
ExaltED app Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 pm by Swisher1

» ExaltED app
ExaltED app Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:42 pm by SiteAdmin

» Swisher [ACCEPTED]
ExaltED app Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:17 pm by Swisher1

You are not connected. Please login or register

ExaltED app

+2
*LuCk*
ExaltED_
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ExaltED app Empty ExaltED app Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 pm

ExaltED_

ExaltED_

So i'm back and got my assaultcubeup and running properly. And since alot of people I know and love are in this clan; im interested in joining.

In Game Name- _ExaltED_

Previous Names- V4NGU4RD/BL!NK

Real Name- Ryan D Jacques

Age-17

Previous Clans- NoS/SK are the only major clans.

Favorite Map- Ac_desert

Favorite Mode- TOSOK/DM

Favorite Gun(s)- Sub/Shotty

Blacklisted? Why?- NOPE

Reason for Applying- Just explained it up top.

Skype- Yes

Any Extra Comments (Optional)- "slob on my knob" -HoMicidE

2ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:40 pm

*LuCk*

*LuCk*

NICE!I HOPE U REMEMBER ME........ lol Very Happy nice 2 see u back in action there are only 2 things we have 2 worry about
1.how skillful he is? if he still has it?
2.if he doesnt quit AC for poker.... u know what i mean lol
but overall i like u so its going good
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

3ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 pm

~$TR!K3R~

~$TR!K3R~
Admin

Glad to see you applied bro, I hope to see you during AC, and do some matches with ya

4ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 pm

SiteAdmin

SiteAdmin
Admin

GL

https://restinpiecesrip.forumotion.com

5ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:59 pm

*LuCk*

*LuCk*

wata ur skype??

6ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:44 am

$iggywiggy

$iggywiggy

GL on your app Exalted Very Happy were you in FOX?

7ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:24 am

ExaltED_

ExaltED_

I believe I was siggy, just remembered now. but early..... like when i just started out.

8ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:44 pm

$iggywiggy

$iggywiggy

yeah, and ToB as well. anyways, we had a few intra's do you have the screenies?

9ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:35 pm

~$TR!K3R~

~$TR!K3R~
Admin

I played him in a 1v1, I had to say he has to work on less rushing and more staying back if you have low health, but other than that he did a good job, i won him by like 10 fraggs, sorry i dont have screenies. After the 1v1 we did a nice 2v2 inter me and exalted vs siggy and luck. His TW was pretty good better than i expected for coming back, he did a good job, i want to do more matches with him but so far your doing great!

P.S. Armor helps too Very Happy

10ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:01 pm

$iggywiggy

$iggywiggy

yeah, I noticed that too. It may be harder with SG than other weapons, but try and run towards health mid fights, and if your low on heath dont rush flag, I have stopped rushing flag unless I have 100 health and at least 50 armor. I haven't seen someone who has a good SG b4, and I have to say I like what I saw. Even though my aim wasn't what it usualy is, you still killed me in places where I obviously had the advantage. I would give an F1 right now, but I want to see something else too. SG is good, but it doesn't always work. Its good that you can fall back on it, but I would like to see some AR/SMG, due to its flag running abilities. Smile

11ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 pm

~$TR!K3R~

~$TR!K3R~
Admin

I believe that everyone has a gun their good at, and i think Exalted is a good shotty, better than most... some people say its too over powered but i disagree everygun has its off. But i do think that he should have a gun to fall back on like smg or ac.

12ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 pm

$iggywiggy

$iggywiggy

I'm not saying dont SG, I like SG especialy on defense, but AR/smg is essntial.

13ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 pm

ExaltED_

ExaltED_

I guess i'll try smg...

14ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am

$iggywiggy

$iggywiggy

its alright if your not too good with it, just play with it a lil in pubs and inters and get better Very Happy

15ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Swisher1

Swisher1

F1

Why I am F1ing
I understand you are still recovering your skill, I would know I've been there. I know how it feels when you know you could have beat people easily, but you just can't do it anymore. Well I feel that if you continue to train you be back in shape in no time just like I did. I encourage you use whatever gun you want to! I was told what to use in my last clan, didn't like it one bit. (Don't use the sniper it's useless!) (pick a real gun so we can win!) I didn't listen and look where I am now, bustin' head 50% of the time. Now that is damn fine story and I hope you take it to heart and keep on shotgunning!

I really want you in the clan because you are a good player I see great potential in your shotgun and I hope you see it to. If you were to be accepted in this clan I want to see you prove everyone wrong and be as good as you can with shotgun as possible! Now if I F1 you, I want you to keep on training and training until you are the best shotgun, so I guess I'm F1ing because I see great things coming from you and I wish for them to come out here in .rIp|!

16ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:34 am

$iggywiggy

$iggywiggy

I hope you don't think I said shotgun was bad, because I didn't. It definitely has its place, and I can give my F1 as well. Even though your still getting back your skills we were close in an inter only because of the defense it provided. I really liked how I didn't have to worry (too much) about recovering the flag. Your a fun guy and thats all this clan is really about, not skill(too much). I still think there are times and certain ppl who handle playing SG better which is why I recomend having something to fall back on. Smile GL, only 1 more F1 needed.

17ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:57 pm

*LuCk*

*LuCk*

Both of your reasons arent good.............im just playing with ya!!! Laughing yea he needs improvemnt but who doesnt??? so u have my F1
just try 2 go on a little more but make sure........ u were the rIp| tag with dignity!! hf and gl in our clan Wink

18ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:19 pm

$iggywiggy

$iggywiggy

Congrats! Your an official member of .rIp|! Very Happy I think its time to make the recruitment here a little more tough. maybe, 2 weeks before voting?

19ExaltED app Empty Re: ExaltED app Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:42 pm

SiteAdmin

SiteAdmin
Admin

Congrats please post your name with the tag. You are now a full member of .rIp|. I would like to see more of you in game and make sure you read and follow all the rules of .rIp|. WELCOME TO REST IN PIECES ASSAULT CUBE CLAN

https://restinpiecesrip.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum